Start the new year by making time for your wellness. This past year has been challenging and we are here to help you make changes for a healthier mind, body and spirit. Learn more below about all that is new and happening at the Y.
- Learn more about our Personal Training program to determine if Personal Training is the right start for you! We have discounted rate packages available.
- Our whirlpool is reopening on Monday, January 4th! Reservations are required for the whirlpool, lap swim & water walking.
- We have lowered the age for using the free weight area to age 14. Youth ages 14 & older may use the Wellness Center on their own, including the free weights.
- Child Watch is reopening on Wednesday, Jan. 6th! Limited hours will be available & advance payment is required.
- Check out our Group Fitness schedules for available class times, including live, virtual and on-demand options taking place at the Y.
- Don’t miss trying the new releases in January during our Les Mills Launch. Try a class new to you, or a new version of your favorite class!
- Our gyms are open for basketball by reservation only, with a limited capacity. Reservations and face masks are required to play.
- See what classes are ideal for our Active Older Adult members – low impact and gentle on the joints while improving strength & endurance.
- You must be 13 years or older to access the Y unsupervised. View our most recent age guidelines for facility access and use.
- Registration is now open for our Winter Programs! Our sessions run January 18 to February 27. Registration deadline is 3 days prior to session.
- Not sure what hours the Y is open? Check out our Hours of Operation page on our website to see when you can access our facility.
- Work out where and when you want, to stay on top of your fitness. Try a variety of at-home exercise options available for members.
HAVE A SAFE AND RESTFUL NEW YEAR!
We look forward to seeing you soon.