Changes are effective Monday, March 14th
Dear Valued Y Members and Members of our Community,
To ensure the safety of our members and staff, and in response to the recent increased traffic within our facility, the Fond du Lac Family YMCA will be instituting the following changes, effective Monday, March 14, 2022:
BUILDING COVERAGE CHANGES
- A Cause Driven Leader on Duty will be scheduled in the facility until 7pm, Monday-Thursday.
- An additional Cause Driven Leader on Duty will be scheduled from 4-7pm, Monday-Thursday.
- Two building supervisors will be staffed on Fridays from 4pm-close.
- The Wellness Center (LMC) will be staffed until 8pm, Monday-Thursday.
YOUTH DAY PASS CHANGES
- Youth day passes up to age 17 WILL NOT BE available. Youth under age 18 must be a member to access the facility, unless enrolled in a Fond du Lac Family YMCA program.
- Day passes will only be available for ages 18+. Family day passes will be sold to adults and their household children only, under the expectation that the adult remains within the facility with their child(ren).
We hope to continue to deliver the services our members expect through these changes. Our first priority is to serve our members who have made a commitment to the Y by joining. We encourage youth to join as a member, a more affordable option than buying day passes, at a rate of $19.99 per month. The Y also offers financial assistance, available through our Membership For All program for those who qualify. For more information, visit our website at fdlymca.org.
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact me.
JJ Raflik, CEO/Executive Director, Fond du Lac Family YMCA