STRONG CHALLENGE WEEK 6: CELEBRATE
December 14th - December 20th
Your STRONG challenge ends with a week of celebration! An important piece of celebrating your success in healthy ways is to simply take the time to do it. Enjoy your efforts, energy, and accomplishments. Include others who have helped you along the way and remember to celebrate in ways that nurture your mind, body and spirit.
Recognizing and celebrating success is a very powerful motivator for individuals and teams because it reinforces the meaning behind all that hard work and it shows appreciation for the achievements. This, in turn, boosts our self-esteem and it motivates us to take the next step towards achieving the next goal.
This week, along with your weekly fitness goals, take some time to celebrate all that you have accomplished this week. Find two ways to reward yourself and celebrate!
This week we will add two celebration opportunities to our tracker. Update your tracking sheet and remember to post it in a prominent place. Connect with your accountability buddy or family, to make sure they are also celebrating!
STRONG ACTIVITIES - WAYS TO CELEBRATE
AT THE Y
- Thank a friend, Personal Trainer or Fitness Instructor who may have helped you reach your goals
- Treat your accountability buddy to a coffee
- Write a special note to someone who inspired or motivated you
- Reflect on the path you took
- Write down your success and put it somewhere you can see it
- Have a mini family celebration
- Express gratitude to anyone who helped you during the STRONG Challenge
- Bake a favorite dessert
IN THE COMMUNITY
- Order take out from your favorite local restaurant
- Do something you have wanted to do but haven't made time for
- Book a massage or spa treatment
- Go on an adventure
- Buy yourself some flowers
- Share a photo or video of your journey on social media
- Post about your success in the STRONG CHALLENGE Facebook Group