Statewide Mask Mandate
Per Governor Evers' Executive Order 82, declaring a public health emergency, and corresponding Emergency Order 1 requiring face coverings in the state of Wisconsin, the Fond du Lac Family YMCA will begin requiring face coverings for individuals inside our facilities beginning Saturday, August 1.
Effective SATURDAY, AUGUST 1, 2020, the Fond du Lac Family YMCA is requiring face coverings for everyone inside our facilities except:
- Children under the age of 5
- Individuals who have trouble breathing, especially during accelerated physical exertion activities
- Those with medical conditions that prevent wearing of a face covering
- Those who have mental health conditions, sensory sensitivities or developmental disabilities
- While swimming, using aquatics facilities, or showering
- While eating or drinking
- When an individual is speaking while leading an activity as long as they remain 6 feet from others
Thank you for your ongoing cooperation in keeping our community safe and healthy.
To review a list of FAQ's issued from the State of Wisconsin, click HERE.