Our online account management and registration site allows you to:
- Register for programs faster and easier
- Update or change your billing information
- Pay your account balance
- View or print receipts (payment history will not be found on transactions prior to November 5, 2016)
- View your check-in activity for current and previous month
- View your current and upcoming registrations for all members on your account.
Both Y Members and Non-Members (Program Participants) who sign up for Y programs can create and manage an online account. AWAY members must register in person during the community registration period in order to receive the Y member rates.
See program registration dates.
To manage your online account enter your email address and password and click “Sign In” to access your account details. Ensure you have a valid email connected to your Y Membership account. If you don't or are unsure, please contact member services at 920.921.3330 and we will assist you.
Monthly Membership Draft Plan - Fee for credit card drafting
Please note that if you change your monthly billing method to draft from a credit card, a $2 per month service fee will be applied for credit card drafting. Discover, MasterCard or VISA are accepted. See our Membership Rates page for more information.
Click to access and manage your online account.