BOD POD® BODY COMPOSITION ASSESSMENTS
May 1, 3 & 6, 2017 | YMCA Staff Room
Registration is open!
20 minute assessments available on the following days/times:
Monday, May 1st | 6:00 - 8:00 am, 11:00 am - 1:00 pm & 4:00 - 7:00 pm
Wednesday, May 3rd | 6:00 - 8:00 am, 11:00 am - 1:00 pm & 4:00 - 7:00 pm
Saturday, May 6th | 7:00 - 11:00 am
Quick, Convenient & Accurate
Why should I register for the BOD POD® Body Composition Assessment?
The feedback you receive from your BOD POD® test can be used to:
- Measure the success of your nutrition and/or exercise program
- Monitor for obesity, a risk factor for major diseases, like stroke and diabetes
- Help you lose or gain body fat safely
- Fine tune your athletic performance and more!
Who should sign up for an assessment?
- Individuals focused upon body composition from a training perspective
- Individuals focused upon test results as an accurate measure of body composition, resting metabolic rate and macronutrient prescription
- Individuals focused upon body composition from a health perspective
How long does an assessment take?
Assessment will take about 3 minutes, with the door opening and closing between two 50-second trials. Total time including goal setting and reviewing the results is approximately 20 minutes.
How accurate is it?
The BOD POD® which uses air displacement technology is considered to be the gold standard of body composition measurement. It is as accurate as hydrostatic (underwater) weighing, but quicker and easier to perform. The range of error for this test is ± 3%.
To reserve your assessment time, payment must be made in advance at the Fond du Lac Family YMCA Welcome Center Desk or register online.