LESSONS SCHEDULED: Wednesday, January 17th and Thursday, January 18th
Hello Parent/Guardians of Y swim lesson participants,
We want to inform you of an important update regarding the location of our swim lessons. Unfortunately, the pools at the Fond du Lac Family YMCA are currently closed for repairs, and as a result, we have secured an alternative pool for classes being held on January 17 and January 18.
NEW POOL LOCATION: Fond du Lac Community Aquatic Center, 100 W. 9th Street, Fond du Lac
DATES: Lessons taking place Wed., January 17th and Thurs., January 18th only
We understand that this change may cause some inconvenience, and we apologize for any disruption this may cause to your routine. Our priority is to ensure that you can continue your swim lessons seamlessly despite the temporary relocation.
- Please arrive at the new pool location at least 10 minutes before your scheduled class time to allow for locker room use.
- Check in at the desk indicating you are there for YMCA swim lessons
- You may utilize the locker rooms located on the right-hand side of the desk; each locker room has separate space for mothers with sons and fathers with daughters
- After any locker room use you will access the small pool by going to the lobby and being buzzed in.
- Please check in with the Aquatics Specialist, Ella Memmel, on the small pool deck.
- Once checked in all parents and guardians will be asked to proceed to the balcony viewing through the lobby. Spectators will not be allowed on either pool deck during lessons.
- Once classes have ended, please wait in the lobby to pick up children.
Missed lessons due to cancellations:
- Please note, each lesson will be extended an extra 5 minutes for the duration of the session, to make up for the lessons that were cancelled due to weather.
We appreciate your understanding and flexibility during this period. We will keep you informed for our swim lesson plan for next week. If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us at:
Ella Memmel, Aquatics Specialist, email@example.com
Amanda Bodden, Director of Program Development, firstname.lastname@example.org