Effective August 1 – September 30, 2020
Per Governor Evers’ Executive Order 82, declaring a public health emergency, and corresponding Emergency Order 1 requiring face coverings in the state of Wisconsin, it is the Fond du Lac Family YMCA’s responsibility to begin requiring face coverings for individuals inside our facility beginning Saturday, August 1, 2020.
Effective SATURDAY, AUGUST 1, 2020, the Fond du Lac Family YMCA is requiring face coverings for everyone inside our facility. The following are exceptions to this requirement, as indicated in the statewide order:
- Children under the age of 5
- Individuals who have trouble breathing, especially during accelerated physical exertion activities
- Individuals with medical conditions that prevent wearing of a face covering
- Individuals who have mental health conditions, sensory sensitivities or developmental disabilities
- While swimming, using aquatics facilities, or showering
- When a staff member is speaking while leading an activity such as group exercise or youth programs, as long as they remain 6 feet from others
We trust that our members and staff will show care for others by doing the right thing and complying to this order, unless they meet any criteria that prevents them from doing so, as listed in the order.
Thank you for your ongoing cooperation in keeping our community safe and healthy, and respect of the decisions our organization must make to follow our community and state guidelines.
To review a list of FAQ’s issued from the State of Wisconsin, click HERE.