PHASE 2 GUIDELINES TO BEGIN JULY 1ST.
After reopening its doors on June 1st, the Fond du Lac Family YMCA will transition to Phase 2 of reopening effective July 1st. “The plans for the next steps in reopening were formed under the guidance of state and local health authorities and will allow for additional services to be made available to members of the Y,” said JJ Raflik, CEO/Executive Director, Fond du Lac Family YMCA.
The Y is implementing the following as part of Phase 2 plans:
- Expanding the age guidelines. Facility use will be open to members age 13 and up (including Nationwide Members) during Phase 2 of reopening. Youth under age 13 may use the facility if accompanied by an adult.
- Offering reserved gym space for basketball in the Community gym with some limitations.
- Adding Family Open Swim, by reservation. Three reservation areas will be available throughout the day.
- Opening the current channel for water walking, by reservation.
- Opening Child Watch; space and times will be limited for physical distancing and available by reservation only.
- Opening registration on July 1st for a limited number of summer camps & programs.
- Resuming scheduling of Youth Fitness Orientations and Equipment Orientations.
- Expanding capacity of racquetball courts to 4 maximum.
According to Raflik, Phase 2 guidelines that begin July 1st will be in effect until further notice. More details are available on the Y’s website at fdlymca.org. Reservations for family open swim, basketball, Child Watch and water walking in the current channel open beginning Monday, June 29th to Y members, for reservations beginning July 1st. Summer program information will be available at fdlymca.org beginning Friday, June 26th. Summer program registration for Y members and community participants begins July 1st.