- Absolutely no entering the pool without a lifeguard on duty.
- Children under age 8 must be accompanied by an adult (16 years or older) in the water and actively supervised at all times. No child will be left unattended in the water or on deck. An adult must be within arm’s reach of weak or non-swimmers at all times.
- Proper swim attire must be worn in the pool and whirlpool. Children are required to wear swim diapers under a snug fitting swimsuit if they are not completely toilet trained. No revealing swimsuits, cutoffs, t-shirts, shorts, or other loose clothing.
- Water wings and other inflatable devices or face masks are not permitted in the pools. Swim lesson float belts or PFD’s are permitted and available for use.
- Food, drink, and gum are not permitted in pool area (plastic water bottles are ok).
- All strollers, car seats, and street shoes are to be left in the locker rooms.
- Please lock your belongings in a locker. The Y is not responsible for personal property that has been lost, damaged, or stolen.
- See complete list of pool rules posted on the pool deck.
The pools are closed for general use during Program Time, however the whirlpool, steam room, and splash area in the family pool will remain open at all times for your enjoyment, and at least one lane in the lap pool will be available for lap swim.
The Current Channel in the family pool will remain open during Program Time for Adult Water Walking only.
Basketball/Volleyball games will be played during Game Time. An adult must be present in the water with children under age 8 at all times.